I’ve been meaning to blog forever and had approximately a million things to say but now I’m sat in front of my computer, it’s completely beyond me what any of them were. So, instead of well thought-out social commentary, here are my random observations after three weeks in London.
– England loves net curtains.
– London has got right on the slutty Halloween bandwagon, hasn’t it?
– Standard measures in New York are at least double those in London. It now takes me waaaaay longer to get drunk in the UK than it does in NYC.
– Sleeping on an airbed drains my will to live.
– I still heart Cheryl Cole, tea and Christmas.
– Meeting up with exes will either go incredibly well or incredibly badly.
– The X Factor alone is almost worth moving back to the UK for.
– Driving by St Pauls, via Somerset House and over the Waterloo Bridge when you’re tired, ill and hungover will make you cry.
I’m awfully, awfully tired.http://0