>Now, I mostly avoided the royal wedding as just looking at wedding dresses make me come out in hives but I must admit to ogling everyone’s beautiful make up after the event. I wasn’t surprised to hear that most of the main looks were courtesy of Bobbi Brown, Bobbi is the master of natural looking prettification and I will happily say everyone looked stunning.
If you want to replicate the looks yourself, try these royal wedding inspired looks…
1. Start with clean, fresh skin. Even out skin tone with Corrector (£17.00), Concealer (£17.00) and Foundation.
2. Sweep Ivory Eye Shadow (£15.00) all over the lid.
3. Apply Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow (£15.00) on the lower lid.
4. Blend Slate Eye Shadow (£15.00) into the crease.
6. Brush on two coats of Black No Smudge Mascara (£18.00).
7. Smile and sweep Pale Pink Blush (£17.00) on the apples of the cheeks.
8. Dust Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick (£30.50) high on the cheekbones.
9. Apply Sandwash Pink Lip Color (£16.00) on lips, followed by Crystal Gloss.
Maid of Honour
1. Begin by applying Corrector (£17.00), Concealer (£17.00) and a little bit of Foundation for beautifully even skin.
2. Warm up the face with a skin-tone-correct Bronzer (£24.00).
3. Sweep Bone Eye Shadow (£15.00) across the entire lid.
4. Apply Long Wear Cream Shadow in Ash (£16.50) on the lower lid only.
5. Perfectly define the eyes with Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink (£15.50) on the top and bottom lash lines.
6. Open and curl the lashes with two coats of Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara (£18.00).
7. Play up the cheeks with Blush in Sand Pink (£17.00).
8. Softly brush a Highlighter Pen (£25.00) high onto the cheek bones for added definition and shimmer.
9. Apply Blondie Pink Lip Color (£16.00) on the lips, followed by Confetti Lip Gloss (£14.50).