About a Girl is here, and Lindsey wants to celebrate! That calls for one thing and one thing only – cocktails!
Lindsey loves you all so much, she’s extended her guestlist for Kelktalks! We’re giving two lucky winners who can get to London for 16:30 TOMORROW (Friday 12th July) an evening of shaken-but-not-stirred fun at a top London location with a true connoisseur of cocktails!
You have until 9am tomorrow morning to dream up your luscious liquid drinks. So, if you were to make Lindsey a cocktail, what would you call it?
To be eligible to win, you must be available on Friday 12th July from 16:30 in central London.
Get on Twitter and use the hashtag #Kelktails, to let Lindsey know yours!
Now here’s the bit for the ol’ Terms and Conditions…
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB, in partnership with James Grant Media Management (“James Grant”).
- The Website: http://www.lindseykelk.com/ (the “Website”) is the Website of James Grant Media Ltd trading as James Grant Digital (“us”/“we”/“our”). Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London W4 3NN United Kingdom.
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LindseyKelk and the user @LindseyKelk is the official Twitter account of Lindsey Kelk
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and James Grant Media Ltd (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the Competition.
- The Competition: Through the Website (http://www.lindseykelk.com) and social network Twitter, Harper Collins and James Grant propose to run a competition to be called ’Kelktails’ (the “Competition”).
- Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- be a Follower of @LindseyKelk on Twitter and send @LindseyKelk a tweet answering the question ‘If you were to make a cocktail for Lindsey, what would you call it?’ accompanied by the the hashtag ‘#Kelktails’; or during the Competition Period ; or
- Be available from 16:00 on Friday 12th July 2013 should you wish to attend the cocktail event to be arranged by Harper Collins (as defined in clause 9 below) in London.
- The closing date for entries to the Competition is 9:00am on Friday 12th July 2013. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one entry is allowed per person. The Competition begins and ends when @LindseyKelk Tweets on Friday 12th July 2013 and ends on Friday 5th July 2013 following her competition closing tweet; and
- The prize, provided by HapperCollins, is to attend a cocktail event with Lindsey Kelk at The London Cocktail Club, 61 Goodge St, LONDON, W1T 1TL on Friday 12th July ( “Prize”). All applicants and/or winners must be available on this date should they wish to attend the event.
- Travel payments or compensation will not be covered, in advance or after the event, by HarperCollins or James Grant.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the Competition will be selected by Lindsey Kelk based on the criteria of her favourite submissions and notified by either @LindseyKelk or @JG_Digital on Twitter
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the Competition.
- To obtain the name of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Head of Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
- By entering the Competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins or James Grant be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the Competition or Prize.
- HarperCollins and James Grant will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the Competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Lindsey Kelk’s decision as to who has won the Competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.