Tickets for Lindsey’s Clothes Show Live event on Saturday 7th have now sold out – but we have 3 pairs of tickets for Clothes Show Live for the whole day on Saturday to give away (including a seat at the event). Simply email email@example.com with the answer to this question:
In which year did The Clothes Show Live launch in London?
Winners will be selected at random from the correct answers received before midnight on Thursday 28 November – please note that travel to the NEC in Birmingham will be the responsibility of the winners and Terms and Conditions apply.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the question ‘In which year did The Clothes Show Live launch in London?’
4. Closing date for entries is Midnight, 28th November 2013. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one allowed per household.
5. The prize is one ticket (per winner) to attend The Clothes Show Live on Saturday, 7th December 2013.
6. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
7. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
8. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by HarperCollins and notified by email no later than the 1st December, 2013.
10. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
11. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
12. To obtain the name of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Lucy Upton, HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
13. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
14. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
15. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
17. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
18. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
19. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.http://0