Today’s entry for The Great Kiss Off is from the fabulous Leanne Helmer from www.seekingserendipity.co.uk
Check out her awesome selfie – you guys, we have to up our game…
1. The Packaging: It’s not the best looking lipstick in the world, but for a drugstore brand it could be a lot worse! 6/10
2. The Colour: I’d describe this lippy as quite a ‘wintery’ nude, it has a nice warm tone to it and gives you that ‘your lips but better’ look. 8/10
3. Application: I can’t fault it! It goes on very smoothly and leaves a pretty creme sheen and a nice scent. There’s no colour bleeding with this lighter shade either, which means no need for lip liner (the lazy girl in sweatpants inside me is very happy). 9/10
4. How does it feel?: Moisturising, smooth, and just darn lovely! (It can become a little dry on me after a while without applying chap-stick first though!) 8/10
5. Longevity: I find that this lipstick lasts a max of 3 hours on me (4 with gloss), and it does tend to fade quite a bit with food and drink. Not an issue if you don’t mind topping up every now and then though! 7/10
6. Kissing test: Maybe not the best lippy if you have a special someone in your life as it does transfer quite a bit! You could always convince them that the shade suits them though… 5/10
Amazing. Thanks Leanne! I’ll be following up with my reviews and some more of yours over the next few days.
Please feel free to send MORE – firstname.lastname@example.org – and I’ll post them right here. The Great Kiss Off runs all month y’all!