Have Christmas covered with Kelk!
Ok, so it may not be a real sack – maybe it’s a pretty clutch bag or gorge wallet – but either way, five hundred smackers worth of what YOU want could be winging its way to you!
The rules of the game? Simply take a snap of something you REALLY want for Christmas, up to the princely sum of £500, (GBP to be precise), using #LindseySavesChristmas, and it could be yours in time for the big day.
You can use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, the lot! See the entries on Twitter for a little inspiration!
Now, guys, we need the be a liiiitle bit realistic here. We don’t know of a tiger that costs £500, but if there were one, we probably wouldn’t be able to get it to you, so please read the Terms & Conditions, below.
Play nice and good luck kids!
Team Lindsey x
*does she, we hear you cry? Get stuck in to find out!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB, in partnership with James Grant Media Management (“James Grant”).
2.The Website: http://www.lindseykelk.com/ (the “Website”) is the Website of James Grant Media Ltd trading as James Grant Digital (“us”/“we”/“our”). Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London W4 3NN United Kingdom.
3. Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LindseyKelk and the user @LindseyKelk is the official Twitter account of Lindsey Kelk
4. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and James Grant Media Ltd (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the Competition.The Competition: Through the Website (http://www.lindseykelk.com) and social network Twitter, Harper Collins and James Grant propose to run a competition to be called ’#LindseySavesChristmas’ (the “Competition”).
5. Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
i) Be at least 18 years old
ii) be a Follower of @LindseyKelk on Twitter and send @LindseyKelk a tweet containing a photograph of something they’d like for Christmas to the sum of £500 (five hundred pounds) accompanied by the hashtag ‘#LindseySavesChristmas’ during the Competition Period.
6. The closing date for entries to the Competition is midnight 4th December 2014. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one entry is allowed per person.
7. The Competition begins and ends when @LindseyKelk Tweets on Thursday 20th November 2014 and ends on 4th December 2014 following her competition closing tweet.
8. The prize, provided by HarperCollins, is to win a saleable item up to the value of five hundred pounds. Items must be available to purchase within the UK. Postage and packing will be paid for by HarperCollins to anywhere inside the UK. ( “Prize”).
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the Competition will be selected by Lindsey Kelk based on the criteria of her favourite submissions and notified by either @LindseyKelk or @JG_Digital on Twitter
13. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the Competition.
14. To obtain the name of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Head of Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
15. By entering the Competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
16. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
17. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins or James Grant be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the Competition or Prize.
18. HarperCollins and James Grant will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the Competition at any stage.
19. Any dispute relating to the Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Lindsey Kelk’s decision as to who has won the Competition shall be final.
21. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.